Skin Whitening: Unique Info
Skin whitening is a game many people play. It is like playing a football, you will be defeated if you don’t abide by its simple rules. If you want to succeed in this game, you need to try using certain natural products.
It is harmful to use those products that pose health hazards; you need to avoid using products that contain steroids, monobenonzone, hydroquinone, as well as mercury. Instead use products that are rich in natural ingredients such as plant extracts, antioxidants, peptides, vitamin A etc.
Many skin whitening manufacturing firms produces vital ingredients that aids in lightening your skin. It is possible to whiten your skin without taking some medications, and the skin pigmentations will disappear naturally.
If you have been dissatisfied by applying some skin whitening pills, creams, lotions, bleaching gels without success. There is no need giving up, because there are certain magic that will still work in your favor. If you are a victim of this, then always abide by the following simple instructions suggested by experts below:
• The foods you eat play wonderful roles in lightening your skin. Always mix your diet with vegetables and fruits- keep in mind that vegetables and fruits contains lots of vitamins and minerals. Quality foods like papaya, lime, grated tomatoes, lemon juice etc are capable of removing dark spots and freckles as fast as possible. It is good to promote your skin through the consumption of balanced diets.
• If you want to nourish your body, flee from refined foods-according to experts in nutrition, refined foods constitutes great health hazards. Another useful thing to do is reducing eating sugary items. Try as much as possible to consume enough water daily; in fact, there is no limit to the amount of water you can consume. Water has the capacity of rebuilding your lost nutrients.
• Once in a while, try mixing lime, turmeric powder and flour with some volume of water and then apply them on your face- leave it there for an hour or two before rinsing it. If you are able to do this for some months, you will be amazed at the outcome- your skin pigmentations will disappear in astronomical pace.
• While exfoliating your skin, try to know if your skin is adapting to those natural applications. Continue usage if it is positive, if otherwise quit usage with immediate effect, and then meet your health counselor, physician, dermatologist or nutritionist for guidance.
Skin Whitening: Useful Tips
It is always a good thing to whiten one’s skin. Below are some of the exciting tips that will help you greatly:
• In the first place, you are expected to use masks produced from finely ground grams, flour etc. They will make your skin to shine. All you need to do is to put some milk, apply it on your skin and wash it for 15 minutes.
• Milk is one of the natural skin whitener. Always apply it on your face, and wash your face as often you can.
• Use lemon juice; lemon juice is used by many people in developed countries of the world such as Europe and America, and even in some African countries.
• Use turmeric powder
• Make use of peel powder with honey and milk
• Use lemon with water
While doing this, you have to keep in mind the followings:
• If you leave skin-whitening creams on your skin for a very long time, it will go a long way in damaging your skin. This is why you need to use discretion, and observe the user’s manuals.
• If you notice any skin irritation when you are using a particular product, discontinue using it, consult your dermatologist or use a more enhanced skin product.
• Keep in mind that any skin product that contains hydroquonine will give rise to cancer, the earlier you start avoiding such product, the better for you. This view has been proved scientifically.
Why You Need to Whiten Your Skin
People whiten their skin to have a smoother and healthier skin. Thus, many people are bent on attacking skin pigmentation disorders such as blemish, acne, freckles or spots. However, some products have shown amazing results in eliminating as well as alleviating birthmarks and scars.
Apart from enhancing the tone and texture of the skin, certain skin whitening creams helps you in looking younger than your real age. You will never experience any side effect if you are using the right product. Experts warn that long-term usage of some chemical products will give rise to complications.
Try to use products that have natural ingredients. Some well-known skin products contain arbutin- a blueberry extract or retinol- vitamin A. Both prevent pigmentation. The more a product contains natural ingredient, the lesser possibility of that product having side effect.
Some products are so powerful because they contain rich feel, luxurious texture, soft scents etc. If you keep using such products, you will no doubt experience a lighter, brighter and smoother skin. Try as much as possible to apply these products at least once per day.