The main reason most people fail in
One of the most popular automated systems is the
The main reason most people fail in
One of the most popular automated systems is the
Ask anyone and they will tell you they are familiar with the buying and selling of stocks. Buying and selling of stocks is also called share trading because stocks are issued as shares. People buy and sell multiples of these shares. Stock trading is as old as the United States. Companies have used the issuance of stocks in order to raise money to pay for expansion or to expand into new markets. If you have ever worked a day in your life, chances are you have worked for a company that has stock available for trade.
On the other hand most people are not familiar with the
Access to Market
Share trading occurs through listed stock markets such as the New York Stock Exchange. On the other hand
Short Term vs Long Term
Share trading is usually considered a long term investment. The stock market is not very volatile so it is very challenging to make a quick profit in an hour or a day. In order to make a profit on the store market you usually have to hold on to an investment for a year or more. The
The New York Stock Exchange and the London Stock Market are physical locations. All trades are completed through this location.
The share market is considered not to be very liquid. You are limited to the time you can access the market which adds to it not being a very liquid market. Purchasing stock shares require you to have the full amount of money available. In order to sell you need to find a willing buyer.
In the world of
1. Trades can be made every
2. Highest Liquidity– Liquidity is determined by the market size (amount of active participants) and the number of trades (buying and selling of currencies) happening at any given time. The
Now remember how in point 1 it was mentioned that the best time to trade is when the market is at its busiest? Here is why- This peak time is when the liquidation is at its highest. This is when the most exchanges happen, which means more opportunities and good deals. This is also when the market’s volatility (currency’s price fluctuations) is at its lowest. So it is easier to make a profit in short amount of time by making a spot trade when the currency’s price is good. On the other hand, when the liquidity is at its lowest, the trades become very slow and the fluctuations of prices happen slowly. It is also important to mention that the price changes are drastic. Hence, it is very easy to lose money during this time.
3. Leverage– In layman’s terms, this feature allows the trader to trade more money than the amount present in trader’s account. This gives the trader a chance at getting hands on huge profits by investing a small amount. In most cases, the trader gets to choose their own leverage. Leverage is a ratio. Let’s say that you have $500 to invest in your account and that you are entering into a trade with a leverage ratio of 50:1. This means that for every $1 you can trade for up to $50. Now for as little as $500, leverage gives you the power to trade up to $25000.
5. High Return on Investment– In
6. No commission on trading– Mostly all dealers/brokers do not ask for a commission on making a trade. Instead they are compensated with a bid/ask spread. A bid refers to the price at which the buyer is willing to purchase the currency. Ask, on the other hand, refers to the price that the seller wants to sell the currency for. The difference between the two is a spread. Since currency is the most liquid asset in the world, it has the lowest spread; stocks, on the other hand, has a high spread. In
9. Can be easily learned– One of the biggest benefits of
10. Quit and sell whenever you want–
As financial literacy is lacking in the world today, I am motivated to promote financial literacy. My experiences regarding high school, college and transitioning into adulthood after college, has inspired me to promote financial guidance to young adults by providing powerful and inspirational ways in which a student can take advantage of in order to achieve success after college life. Preparation for success begins years before a student attends college. Below are five things college students can do to be successful in life.
1. Prepare for the ACT/SAT in middle school or earlier so that there is a greater chance of scoring high on both tests, as higher test scores will provide the student a better chance of earning a scholarship. It is also important for students to get involved in extracurricular activities. Remember, college is still possible and can be affordable even when a student doesn’t have a scholarship.
2. Students must be mindful regarding the selection of his or her career choice. It is imperative for the student to identify and select the right career that will suit him or her long-term. Being indecisive in career choice and changing majors half way through college or later, wastes a tremendous amount of time and money.
3. Students must be aware of how important it is to obtain and maintain good credit. Without having any credit or good credit, a student can have a difficult time receiving lower interest rates on their car, house, etc. Higher interest rates will cause higher car, house and etc. monthly payments. The three credit bureaus report and provide credit history on each individual and demonstrate how well a person has been paying his or her bills. The credit rating score will determine what interest rate the individual will receive.
4. Students must prepare for the workforce while attending college. Without preparation prior to graduating from college, a student may struggle or find difficulty in landing a job in his or her field soon after graduation. Many employers seek individuals who have had experience in the field for at least one year and will not consider interviewing a student without experience.
5. Lastly, saving early for retirement is a must. Many young adults feel that they have plenty of time to save for retirement, but in reality they do not. I have heard so many adults say that they wish they started saving as soon as they started working as a young adult and regret not doing so because they have to work longer than desired.
In Conclusion, these are the five things that college students can do to be successful in life. College students deserve a shot a success. Take charge of your life and be the next success story!
A home loan is the security for the repayment of a debt, such as the one incurred upon the purchase of that home, whereas mortgage means a loan secured by a real property. In other words it is a loan on a property that has been taken as security by the lender against the loan. Home loan interest rate is the financial charge for availing the authorization of using the future capital. Sometimes this interest rate becomes one of the very important factors that you must think before applying for any loan.
You can get a lower home loan interest rate if you constantly keep an eye on the various updates of the banks. In order to carry on with the market competition and to expand their business, the banks often try to offer the lowest interest rate and hence you will be getting better values. If you go back less than a decade ago, you will find that the bank used to enjoy more benefit over their customers because majority of the clients lacked what we call bargaining power; this is because there was less competition. With the gradual passage of time many banks came into existence that started offering lower home loan interest rate and the previous situation reciprocated and now the customers have started enjoying more power.
The credit card report in certain cases also acts as an important factor in determining your home loan interest rate. A credit card report contains information about the form of credit you have obtained, bankruptcies, history of bill payment, and court history at each and every phase of your life. Not only this, each time a creditor’s admittance is also noted down in your credit card report.
The various reasons for which a creditor will access your credit report are for home loans, personal loans or credit cards etc. One thing you must keep in mind that a creditor only will be allowed to access your credit report with permission only. This factor is important because what happens is, if in a short period of time quite a lot of lenders have accessed your credit report then either the lenders will deny your loan applications or you may get a higher interest rate offer.
The type of occupancy determines the home loan interest rate because if the loan is meant for the home, where you will be living in for full time, part time or rent affects. In general those who live in their homes for a longer duration enjoy the best rates. Just like when you buy something in bulk, you get to pay for the reduced price; this same thing also takes place if you borrow larger sums of money. It may help you to land up with a discounted interest rate.
Sometimes the business costs also decides this interest rates. Like different states have different business costs owing to their respective rules and regulations. For the lenders they pass or add this cost to you in the form of interest rates. Hence, fluctuating cost means fluctuating interest rates.